What is MAPP?
The Multicultural Alzheimer Prevention Program (MAPP) at Massachusetts General Hospital is an initiative for Alzheimer’s prevention that focuses on culturally informed assessment, research, and clinical interventions.
- Familial Dementia (see website here)
- Early onset Alzheimer’s Disease (AD)
- Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD)
- Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy with Subcortical Infarcts and Leukoencephalopathy (CADASIL)
- Older Latinos and Biomarkers
- Lifestyle Interventions
- Training Younger Generations
Current Grant Support